In my teaching, I focus on developing skills that help students apply the knowledge acquired in the course. I believe this approach is crucial for students to be engaged with their learning process and succeed beyond the classroom.
Below you can find a list of the courses I have taught in a teaching assistant capacity. My average teaching score across all graduate and undergraduate classes are 4.8/5 and 4.5/5, respectively. All teaching evaluations are available upon request.
- ARE 240B: Econometric Methods (Spring 2019)
- ARE 223: Economics of Agriculture (Fall 2017)
- ARE/ECN 115A: Development Economics (Winter 2019, Winter 2021)
- ARE 150: Agricultural Labor (Spring 2018)
- ARE 107: Econometrics for Business Decisions (Spring 2021)
- ARE 106: Econometric Theory and Applications (Fall 2018 , Fall 2020)
- ARE 100B: Intermediate Microeconomics (Winter 2017, Summer 2018)